Thursday, March 13, 2008

why i like the internet so much ?

Mark Morales

journal


I like the internet so much because I can talk to my family through it. an i can play games on it. It makes me feel like I'm home playing my playstation two an it got like a million games on it i can see movies on it that are five months and older. it has cool and funny pictures and videos on it that make me want draw i also like the internet because i can chat on it with my friend on my gmail account . And i can also chat on rune scape while playing the game. and i also like it because it got lime wire and lime wire got any music that i can download music in MP4 and CD's and itunes then i can play on candy stand and against othere people on it. i also like to go on the internet because it my favorite hobby also there a movie called Movie6.net that i can watch movies on as soon as it comes out for the movies or on DVDi also can make my own blog and put my favorite music videos on it and when I'm on the internet time goes by fast.

No comments: